View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Jun-03-03, 08:39
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 177/173/160
BF:
Progress: 24%

I just saw my doctor last week, and she was not too interested in finding answers, either. Her conclusion was that "You're a mom, and you're just getting 'run down.'" So, what? I can't be healthy and energetic until my kids are grown? Please!

Naturally my thyroid and hemoglobin came back normal, so I'm no further ahead, there. I've also always had a low body temp and low blood pressure, in addition to the low energy, so I'm very interested in your experience. Maybe I'll have to tackle SPII after all -- I haven't yet.

Funny thing about the "have a baby" advice. Ridiculous, of course. But have to say that my last pregnancy did something way right for my body, at least while it lasted. I felt great! Lots of energy, and clear-headed focus like I've never had in my life -- certainly not for the last couple of years. The things I got done, even with three little ones already running around! I wish I knew how to feel like that again. Short of getting pregnant, of course -- that was only a temporary "fix," and it only happened during one of my three pregnancies. (We adopted our third, in case you're doing the math. )

Well, energy or no, I'd better get something done today!

Beth