View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Jun-03-03, 06:51

Plan: Schwarzbein II, BA, IS
Stats: 125.4/119.2/115 Female 5'1" small frame
BF:33% /??? / 20%?
Progress: 60%

Hi DB,
Yes, that's exactly it. I present with a consistently low temperature, very low blood pressure, terrible fatigue, and some other lovely symptoms. Thyroid tests are done - I'm within normal range (another nurse practitioner gave me armour natural thyroid script anyway some years ago). SO, therefore I must be depressed. I'll admit I have always been very tired, etc., etc. but I could never convince anyone that my low numbers were a problem. It's like a Limbo party and everyone is chanting, "How low can ya go?" "How low can ya go?" They LOVE it!

My FEMALE GP actually told me I needed to have a baby to take my mind off my (hyochondria inferred here) problems! Pretty uncouth when you consider that for various reasons, we decided some time ago to NEVER have children.

My other gyno looks at my very fleshy (fatty!) but fairly small body and concludes that I MUSt not be getting exercise. I was going to step class 5 days a week during my lunch hour when this happened. I feel like I've been living in an alternate realtiy!!

And yes, about the exercise, that's kind of what I suspected. I did BFL for over a year solid, getting up and going to the gym at 5 every morning before class. I firmed up a tiny bit but my strength never went up. I have pictures to show my dismal lack of success. All it really did was keep me from gaining - and that includes gaing muscle, which did not happen.

Must go, frustration is in the air!!,
Jinx