View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Jun-02-03, 23:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 158/146.4/138 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 58%

Hey everybody, reporting in for Day 1 of my journey back to fitness! I have asthma, so it is hard for me to exercise at high intensities, but I have done jogging off and on before. It is easiest on my lungs in doors away from cold or poluted air. But it is warm and nice now in the evenings so I went for a light jog earlier this week , and again tonite. Only about 20 min including 5 min warm up and 5 min warm down, but I want to start out easy so I don't hate it and dread doing it.

Another activity I have been able to do with my asthma is swimming. I did it for 7 years up 'till the end of high school and even helped coach a kids team. I think I'll go to Big 5 Sporting goods and pick up a cap and good goggles and start doing laps at the university pool. Maybe alternate that with the jogging (I hate jogging, but it is the most convinient thing to do).

So Goose-Do your abs hurt yet? They better or I'll go kick your cushy butt myself!

Garriz and Jeannie, yard work is hard work, and a great low impact activity. And it's actually rewarding 'cause you see that you accomplished something. I think that is a great way to go!

How did your aerobics go Hev?

Nice to see you here Sheri. I hate how easy it is to fall off the exercise waggon. Wish your idea about putting your workout on repeat would work, verry interresting thought hehe. But if we did it before we can do it again!

'night everyone.

Jamian