View Single Post
  #60   ^
Old Mon, Jun-02-03, 18:56

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 261/248.5/160 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default let me see.....

Well Cinner, my husband also has a hard time with that. Here are a few ideas. I know you said he hates sugar free, but my husband said that same thing and now drinks tea with Splenda and loves it. But the kicker is, he likes lemon. I think the lemon covers up some of that taste at first until they get used to it.
We also drink Country Time Lemondade (sugar free of course) Its by the Crystal Light stuff. I add fresh slices of lemon to it to and let them float around in the jar with it. With the Crystal LIght products, I add a packet of kool aid (of coarse packet only, no sugar) so like if your making pink lemonade Crystal Light, you might pick a kool aid flavor that goes good with that.
Main thing is that you won't find a replacement that is exactly like pepsi, but seek to get him hooked on water. We can have all of these other things, but right now the biggest thing is water as you know. If he can't drink Pepsi and starts drinking water, soon he will crave it. I promise!! Take it from experience. Soon he will be surprised, after the pepsi withdrawals go away. Hope that helps.
I will watch the lunch meat guys. I don't eat a whole lot,but when hubby makes a sandwich its easy to roll up a pretend one with the lunch meat and cheese. he he he.
oh ya, I don't know if you all have made these but a great low carb snack is Deviled Eggs. YUMMY!! ALmost everything in them is low carb and I love them. Im sure youve made them but if now I can tell you how. Its very easy. I will check back later, Jessi