Thread: Buddy Club
View Single Post
  #58   ^
Old Mon, Jun-02-03, 18:22

Plan: atkins
Stats: 202/185/140 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 27%

I'm back but I don't want to do those papers tonight I like the action I will wait til tomorrow to finish them....I have to actually type them I can't even do em on the puter and I hate to type em and I just don't feel like it so there.......Where's clybella today? She is hiding today....isn't it odd I miss ya'll when I don't see ya too?? I can't believe how good I felt after I ate supper it was like instant gratification I think I waited too long between breakfast and supper and so it just made up for the loss or could it have been the midol lol....I've been actually craving veggies isn't that the wierdest thing? For breakfast I had 2 eggs.........then nothing I was busy doing things and then supper I had a salad with mayonaise and broccoli and green beans and grilled chicken and I was full and stuffed.....and felt good now I know I shouldn't have skipped lunch but to be honest I was so busy doing things here I didn't even have the time and by the time I was hungry it was time for hubby to be home and I like to eat with him. Jessi I missed the Dr. Phil show too I had wash to fold and put away and a million other household chores that never end...