View Single Post
  #49   ^
Old Mon, Jun-02-03, 14:38

Plan: atkins
Stats: 202/185/140 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 27%

HI CSCharlie and welcome!!

So you and Cinner are on day one now you have to come around more so we can support you cause let me tell ya I needed all the support I could get my first week and I just started my 3rd week and still need it!! Matter of fact don't tell the others but when I get a craving sometimes I will come here and type away and believe it or not it helps! Now as far as Fit-day.....I am terrible at entering the quantities right and it all comes out wrong but thank goodness we have our own "carb calculator" which is BUBU and she's a sweetheart and helps so much, but hopefully you can do better then I at calculating on there. Now as far as the scale....they say you should check once a week but I have a tendency to peek at it more often because I want to know what works and what doesn't and the funny part is everytime I thought OMG I have eaten too much that's when I had the losses so eating is very important but without going over the 20. So again glad to see ya here and come as often as you wish one of us is back and forth on here usually all day.