#1   ^
Old Mon, Jun-02-03, 14:13
This is the year

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 194/186.8/140 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default My BFL/workouts

Quick intro on my exercise habits: They suck!

Actually in highschool, I did track, soccer, swimming, bowling, and field hockey aside from regular PE classes, which were twice a week for an hour, and included tennis, basketball, and softball.

In college, I would take a standard aerobics or other cardio class to help keep fit until my sophomore year. Ever since that time, I go through cycles of working out the standard 3 times a week for a 1/2 hour for three months, then not working out at all for three.

This year I decided that I wanted to be in shape and toned and healthy for my 30th bday (Oct 2004), which gave me almost 2 years to lose the weight I needed to and be diligent about working out. I was pretty good doing walking and/or aerobics until April when I decided to start BFL. I restarted twice, finally got on track, found out I was pregnant, and then stopped the BFL until I could see my doctor. Kept walking though.

Now today with the approval of my doctor to do a modified BFL:

1. Won't be doing any exercises where I lay on my back as it apparently takes oxygenated blood away from the fetus.
2. No sit ups. Ok to do mild abdominal work standing up so I need to search for a couple exercises.
3. Said I should max out at what felt comfortable - in other words, don't go to the "10" level, and even the "9" level in later months.

So my plan is to do the same weight at those two levels. I am going to the gym this evening for my Day 1 and will post the workout later. I am hoping this log will provide me with a level of accountability to keep on track.
Sponsored Links