#11   ^
Old Mon, Jun-02-03, 12:23

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 216/147/147 Female 5ft 5inches
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default Hello

Hello
Jannie, Hmm I have to keep reminding myself to drink water. Should be easier now it is summer. We have had a couple of sunny days (good for England ...lol). I agree that we should use the maintenance site. I think that i need more support now that i am trying to keep the weight off, than i did losing it.
Yum i bet your local corn is good. I am looking forward to strawberry picking here.
I guess that you are too eh Judy?. I have spent my life doing all sorts of diets as well judy. I got to my goal with weight Watchers, but there was not much support after and i felt very alone and put the weight back on.
I also was at a point of desperation just over a year ago (it was a horrible time). My friend told me about the Atkins diet. I remember thinking, this is the last diet i will do. If it had not of worked, I dont know what i would have done.
The only problem i have is going out. I have a meal to go to with some people at work tomorrow. I find it hard to know what to order. I went to my friends 40th party on Saturday and although she provided some low carb things to eat i could not resist some of the other stuff. I need to be carefull as i have put on a couple of pounds already. I shall get it off. There are some good sweet alternatives around and i like creamed cauliflower as an alternative to mashed potatoe.
Karen it is good that you can see yourself getting to your goal. Just keep on going. What do you mean by low glycemic fruit?
Well i need to get the kids of to bed now. Take care. Happy LCing