#1   ^
Old Tue, Jul-17-01, 14:09
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 304/240/180
BF:
Progress: 52%
Wink Recording what you eat!

I decided that since my weight has been bouncing up and down with no real weight loss for a month that I would start writing down every thing I eat through out the day and after the p[ast few days I have figured I have been taking in an average of 30 to 40 carbs a day and 1050 to 1400 calories a day. I have not got on the scales in over a week but I plan on weighing tomorrow. I had been keeping myself at 20 to 30 carbs a day for the longest time. I take my measurements once a month and I have lost another 1/2 inch in my waist since the end of June. I also thought about buying a product called Chitasen its a fat blocker anybody recommend this or not. I know that it is listed in one of the Atkins web sites.

DH and I are suppose to move his mom tho Charles City Iowa where his sister lives and of course her and I don't get along that well she use to make rudes comment about my weight problem but know I understand that she has gained alot of weight since she had 2 children I want to get down to 60 pounds of weight loss before we go thats in the next month.
Sponsored Links