View Single Post
  #40   ^
Old Mon, Jun-02-03, 05:50

Plan: atkins
Stats: 202/185/140 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 27%
Default Mornin'

Ok I'm up early as usual had to get hubby off to work. I'm here pondering all my day's work here in the house too. My son is out of school since friday he started his summer vacation, did I ever tell ya'll he is "gifted" and sometimes it can be a task for me too because gifted children get bored very easily and you have to constantly find ways to keep their minds busy. I've already heard at least 50 times how bored he is since friday. He is definetly going to the library today!! Now Cinner, here's the deal do not think about food today lol....I know my first week I was having panic attacks or something and constantly thinking about food. Think about your old habits and think about what you will do to change them....I had the habit of snacking in front of tv now I just do other things instead of like cleaning and painting and tasks I put off before. BuBu does a tremendous amount of exercizes which is good, I just have no strength yet, although I was getting alot of energy I didn't have before until my "friend" tom came to visit now I live in migraine hell. My description of first week of induction was "panic hell" but 2nd week was "glory week" cravings were gone and the renewed energy was just like a natural high and I didn't even realize I had it til it was gone and I can't wait to get it back. First week I did alot of checking out this site they have wonderful "before and after" pics which inspired me also. One thing to remember until you get those "sugar carbs" out of your system the cravings will be there but when their gone you can resist anything. My hubby sent me to get him donuts yesterday didn't even phase me before I probably would have eaten 3 of em before I even gotten home. Hubby and son had pizza last night it didn't bother me, it tempted me but I cooked some beef and filled my hunger needs and I was fine. Good luck now and I will be around if you need me......