#2   ^
Old Sun, Jun-01-03, 23:49
Wombat Ashramite

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 50%

Hi DuckFan,

If you're following Atkins, then you need to be sure you've read Dr. Atkin's New Diet Revolution from cover to cover. There's also tons of helpful articles (for review) at www.atkinscenter.com.

Another terrific book is Protein Power. If I could have just one low-carb book in my library, I would choose this one for its detailed explanations of the science of low-carbing. It cleared up many of my questions and was very easy to read.

Another great one is The Secret to Low Carb Success. It could take you months of reading in this forum to equal the information in this little book. I would say this is a must for anyone new to low-carbing. It's an excellent summary of tips, tricks, things to look out for and suggestions to help you avoid many missteps along the way.

Every low carb book I've ever read has taught me something new about this way of life. You might want to check out the plan comparison link at right under "Which low-carb plan is right for me?" to get a few more ideas of books that may interest you. The two I suggested above are a great place to get started.

Good luck, I think you'll be pleased at how wonderful and in control you will soon feel.

Cheers, Dig