View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Jun-01-03, 23:47
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 320/280/150 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 24%

Hi there. I don't quite have 200 lbs to lose, but close enough. I'm really glad to have found a forum that's not full of 160 lbs soccer moms complaining that they're a size 14. It's good to know there are people out there just like me.

As for the questions,
1. I don't weigh myself, our scale only goes up to 280 and I think size is more important than actual weight. (also a bit scared of the scale )

2. I mostly take walks, I live out in the boonies so I walk the logging road behind my house. They don't log here anymore so I won't get flattened . I also have an old nordictrac walkfit I drug out of the garage to use when it rains. I have only had it a couple days so I haven't really go the hang of it. I also have a stationary bycylce that I should use more than I do.

3. Not really any weird reactions, but once my best friend said "You can eat a bacon cheeseburger but not baby carrots?! What the hell kind of a crazy diet is that?!" I told her "The hell kind of a crazy diet where you actually lose weight." She couldn't really argue with that when the results where right in front of her eyes.

Funny that all our lives we were eating exactly what we thought we were supposed with no positive results. We turn around and eat greasy bacon cheeseburgers and voila, the pounds start melting away.

-dewdropt
p.s check out my journal if you want