Thread: Buddy Club
View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Sun, Jun-01-03, 15:45

Plan: atkins
Stats: 202/185/140 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 27%

Don't tell the "bookers" (the people who follow the book like a bible) but you can and will still lose weight without using the "nitrate-free" meats, of course it's better for us not to eat the nitrates (perservatives, chemicals that cause the coloring of meats and has been known to cause cancer but what hasn't?) Since my last bout with the 34 grams which I was probably putting in wrong quantitys but anyway I try to avoid the luncheons it seems to cause me more bloating and heartburn and I absolutely love microwaved bacon but I am avoiding other then small bits I put in my salads. I just thought of a "mexican" way of cooking meats that I think I will make to "pick" on actually you can do this with pork roast or beef or even chicken you boil the meat best if made in crock pot then when meat is tender you break up into small pieces and lightly brown and is very delicious cause it's so tender, of course they do this and add a sauce to it but when I cook it I love to eat it plain, it's very delicious and tender and you can basically make little pancakes of meat and pork without the flour. Ok ladies BBL.........