#4   ^
Old Sun, Jun-01-03, 14:41
Registered Member

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 240/216/&;175
BF:
Progress:

Paradise,
No, I do not eat any carbs.Last night I finally ate aprox 1 cup of lettuce and 1 pk of italian dressing at work with a very large chopped steak, and that was the first of any carbs other than my Equal in probably a month! I eat Meat, Eggs, Cheese,Cracklins
{pork skins}and that is it .
I am unable to drink water at all! I have trully tried but with NO success. In the thread {Struggling to drink water} I promised to try and I did try but, I just could not do it ! The taste I just cannot handle. So I drink only TEA, and Kool-aid with Equal or caf. free
Diet Coke.
I am not up with all the lingo yet,so I can only assume that "Whoosh" Means: to loose a fair amount all at 0nce?
I am VERY VERY happy for you, I know without a doubt that I would not be able to hold on for 5.5 months if I could not see any progress. Great Job!! Good Luck to you too!!

Allatonce,
Yes, I am a waitress and yes after a 10 hour shift I can surely
feel it in my legs,arms, BACK,feet you name it ! Maybe I will turn into a Lean Mean Toned Machine! LOL! anyway, I do eat bacon all night .When I get to work I eat and before I leave I eat again.
I do eat good to . Everyone picks at me because they don't understand.A guy told me just yesterday that {I am going to die from clogged arterys BUT, I will be HOTT when I go.} I keep trying to explain everything to people but it just doesn't seem to get through to some.
A very normal meal is :2-sirloins and 3 eggs soft scrambled with cheese, or 3-4 orders of bacon with the cheese eggs. That is how my job helped me at first, I only eat at work except cheese cubes and cracklins if I get up in time around the house .On my days off I normaly eat chicken wangs by the pounds.
The cig is just a thought, However, I wont want to eat as much if I could have 1 every now and again. The only thing is that smoking is like water I don't know if I can get past the taste and smell anymore.
Thanks Ya'll