View Single Post
  #170   ^
Old Sun, Jun-01-03, 08:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 162/122/107
BF:?/24%/20%
Progress: 73%
Angry

I'm just mad at myself. I am up one pound today, yes I have been fluctuating at 1/2 pound intervalls, but still. AGHHHHHHH
Must have very thick skull.....I did get in some exercise this morning.
20 squats
60 leg lift crunches
20 reg crunches
20 reverse crunches
20 pelvic twists (both sides)

I think DH wants to take the kids to a movie, so I will most likely have popcorn, but that should be my only cheat today....lately it has been a snack size bag of chips (17g) a cupcake (30 something), a full candybar (34g) yeterday had a biscuit ( god only knows how many) and a few bites here and there of the kids mac and cheese. I have been bad, I haven't even wanted to write it down...I feel like I stole or something. I know I say I want to mend my ways, but looking at what I have been eating says something else. If I am not happy with the way I look now, I really need to cut back!!!! I also need to up my exercise. I need a friend, someone who will ask me at the end of the day, did you exercise, what carbs did you eat...then gentle tell me that I can't get to my goal if I eat so many carbs...so try again tomorrow..and when you feel the urge to snack, do something else...like write in your journal and do 20 crunches, and drink a glass of something. Maybe I can let my inner person be my guide. I can do this. Although I am having popcorn today, it isn't the end of the world, especially if that is all I am having.

Dani