#2   ^
Old Sat, May-31-03, 14:24

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 135/123.0/120 Female 5 feet 2 inches
BF:
Progress: 80%

Quote:
I still ONLY eat Meat eggs and cheese!

Are you eating any veggies? You need the fiber and nutrients from veggies. Veggies have "good" carbs, not the "bad" carbs that are found in sugar, flour, and starch.

Quote:
I still am unable to drink any water.

What does this mean? Are you unable to drink any water at work? Or at all?

Be strong, do not eat a strawberry waffle. You could be due for a whoosh, and then you could derail it by eating the waffle. I was stalled for 5 1/2 months. Towards the end of the stall, I was at my wit's end. I tried everything, cutting out franken-foods, drinking lots of water, upping my fat % to over 70%, and going back to Induction-level carbs. I contemplated upping my carbs over my CCL, and lastly, I contemplated even cheating. My daughter's fourth birthday was about two weeks ago, and I kept telling myself, if the scale didn't move, I was going to cheat at her party with chocolate cake and pizza. Why not? Nothing else was working. I was very frustrated. Luckily, the morning of her party, I dropped 2.5 lbs. That quelled any desires to cheat. The next morning I dropped EVEN another pound. Please be patient and strong. The weightloss will come. Good luck on your LC journey!!!