#1   ^
Old Sat, May-31-03, 14:09
Registered Member

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 240/216/&;175
BF:
Progress:
Default I work ~ Waffle house { HELP}

I started working at W-H 1month and 3 weeks ago! Yes I was on my diet then but it actualy boosted my loosing ability .Now I have been at a stand still in my progress and am having Much trouble!
I work on Wed.,Thur.,Fri.,and Sat. nights {9:00pm-7:00am}and when I went back this week we had started selling STRAWBERRY & BLUEBERRY waffles With whipped cream toppings. I am not affraid to tell YALL I feel like sucking down the entire lot in one swoop!!! And to make things even harder I still am unable to drink any water. I still ONLY eat Meat eggs and cheese! I am affraid if I start to eat any carbs I won't be able to stop,or even stay in my limit , I am not very strong when it comes to things like that.What do I do?My Keytones stay normaly between 80-160.
Could it be that I am just retaining all that water ? I cannot tell that I am loosing inches! If I am burning that many keytones why
can I not tell any difference? If I don't loose something soon I am affraid I will Have to Eat A STRAWBERRY WAFFLE. I have already seriously considered smoking a Marlboro 100 {in the Box}after 2 years and 3 weeks of being smoke Free. The only thing that changes my mind about that is after smoking for 20 years I decided that it STINKS ! Please help! I truly am trying hard to be Good. And the other opptions are only going to make me more depressed!
Thanks ahead of time,
Donna
Sponsored Links