#31   ^
Old Fri, May-30-03, 22:27

Plan: My own
Stats: 340/340/180 Female 5' 10"
BF:way/too/much
Progress: 0%
Default LC places to eat in Toon Town

Hi Arnie,

Considering Stoon has the highest number of restaurants per capita in the country (read that somewhere a few years ago) you shouldn't have any trouble. I guess it depends on what your tastes are. There's a Bonanza on 8th Street where you could have steak or chicken plus salad bar and is also reasonably priced. The Keg moved to 8th Street as well and there's a new Montana's opened there as well, both a little pricier with the former the more expensive of the 2. I had an excellent experience at Grainfield's on Circle Drive this morning where they were very accomodating about my breakfast order and they serve breakfast, lunch and supper.

Even McDonald's is getting used to dealing with me asking for NO BUN...LOL. If you're up for Vietnamese try Hao's Garden on 8th Street as well. I've found that every place I've gone in Saskatoon to be more than willing to give me what I want, and they should, being that a happy customer is a return customer. I've you're looking for a coffeehouse, Joe Beans on 8th is the ONLY place that carries and uses the SF Da Vinci Syrups, you can even buy a bottle or 2 to take with you.

Hope this helped!! Have a safe trip in June!

Nicole
Sponsored Links