View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, May-30-03, 15:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 217/203/150 Female 5'1"
BF:not/quite/sure
Progress: 21%
Unhappy i lied...can you forgive me?

about my starting weight. i was so ashamed to put down my true weight that i just rounded it down to the nearest 10. sheesh, how dumb is that? so my true weight (honest to goodness) prior to beginning atkins was actually 217.

not that i'm making any excuses but i have for so long about it that it's a difficult habit to break. why i did it here is beyond me - i mean, it's not like we've ever met or anything. lol

but what makes me even sadder is that this diet is really working for me and i couldn't share it with anyone. i had my first woosh 7 days into the diet. i got on the scale tuesday morning (the day after memorial day) and was down 5 pounds! i nearly peed my pants (which is quite normal for me these days with all the water - lol). then wednesday, i lost another pound and today yet another which brings me *truly* at 210 - hehe - too funny. i swear i thought my scale was broken all these years.

but it's been eating away at me because you people are so incredibly supportive and inspirational that i felt i was somehow letting you down, especially those who are still new to this woe.

so i wanted to start again with a clean slate and be honest right up front from here on out. i hope you still love me...because i adore all of you!
Sponsored Links