View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Jul-15-01, 20:45
Registered Member

Plan: Own Combinations, just trying not to exceed 20g/day..Struggling tho
Stats: 174/160/125
BF:
Progress:
Wink I AM NOT GONNA BE OBSSESSED BY THAT EVIL SCALE! YUP!

The reason being ya guys havent heard from me fa a while is that I haf been surfin around the net and readin and do more readin on this WOL. Each time I came here to read I am getting calmer and steady in me thoughts and boy oh boy..ya dont believe this....those warm hugs really helps me and keep me smilin and gigglin knowin i haf terrrific friends across me planet to support me with this WOL knowin I am not alone . Dunno how to thank yall..I cant find the right word fa it.

I am really really motivated by 2 web-pages that I bumped into..life long experiece of 2 inspirational peeps :-
1.http://www.enteract.com/~jldavid/lowcarb/
2.http://homestead.juno.com/ellaxiak1/files/

One thing I gained from them sites that really supports all the advice and the guides ya guys put it here `nothen really comes that easy except fa the weights and it really pays off when ya determined to change ya WOL'. Most of us on Low Carb just cant be the `Normal' ppl who can swallow everythin in them guts....I can now except that I cant enjoy butterscotch candies, and rich converted white rice like the rest.............NOT EVER....NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT (still dunno if I am rite...but I will take it as that till I reach me target weight).

For believin in meself...I weight 3lbs down weighing 160lbs today ..hope it stays off and am still countin..lost another 1" at me mid section ...me pants gettin loose and i think I needta punch a hole to me belt coz i can pull it way after the last hole..Isnt that great???

I GOT YOU PEOPLE TO THANK....GOS BLESS Y'ALL FOR THIS NOBLE VOLUNTARY SERVICE HERE SPECIALLY FA A PERSON ONCE FEEL SO LOST LIKE ME.!!! LOVE YA GUYS!!!

p.s. (lol)

I bought a new weighin scale... the previous one was too old and thinkin it might be possessed by demons at Elm's Street only to find out its not...weighed same on both scale. I feel better with a second opinion tho..hahaha