#13   ^
Old Fri, May-30-03, 06:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 150/138/125 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 48%

Quote:
Originally posted by EarthMamma
I just bought the bread mix, which is WAY cheaper. I'll be getting it tomorrow, along with LC oatmeal and pancake mix...plus other goodies like jam and syrup!!! I think it'll REALLY help, b/c I can't DEAL without my toast or cereal!

Hi!

I love oatmeal as well, and it's sooo good for you. However, I like it with lots of sugar on it! I've tried other toppings but nothing seems to do it for me but sugar. I'm trying very hard to build up a tollerance for Splenda so I can have my oatmeal, but so far it's not working; the aftertaste is so nasty to me. So, until I can find a sweetener I can tollerate, pancakes and cereal and anything I need sugar on is a real challenge.

I'm not going to lie, I'm finding this plan very difficult so far. I didn't realize I had so many dislikes (food) until I started this WOE. I never considered myself a picky eater, but I guess I am. So far I'm living on meat, eggs and broccoli and I feel like I'm starving. I lost 8 pounds the first 10 days, but haven't lost one ounce in the last three. I need to stay of that scale!

Well, I guess this was more information than anyone needed. I must have needed to vent.

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate all the help I can get.

Morgan