#1   ^
Old Thu, May-29-03, 18:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 188/165/125 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:?
Progress: 37%
Default tired anyone???

Hello!

I'm super excited about my new LC lifestyle! I'm on my 5th day of Atkins, and I still haven't experienced these carbo cravings I keep hearing about. The food has been great and I have a super supportive fiancee helping me out. I haven't weighed myself since Sunday when I started, as I intend to do so once a week (i had scale issues when i was younger--if you know what i mean), but my ketostix are at a moderate level, and I've been drinking a lot of water during my day.

I have a question about sleepiness. Is it common to feel extremely tired during induction? The past three days have been AWFUL! I am tired from when I get to work, until bed. I don't get as much sleep as I should, typically about 6-6.5 hours a night, but I have been on that schedule for years. I haven't been working out every day, should I? I've been keeping my activity moderate, and I don't feel stressed or even cranky. Just very sleepy! I am not a caffeine drinker--could it be something else?

Before, I'd be very tired and cranky and it was probably due to low blood sugar. This doesn't feel like that.

Any suggestions? I'd appreciate anything! I teach 8th graders and I desperately need any energy I can get! The book said days 4 and 5 were supposed to be accompanied with a surge of energy, but I'm not feeling it

Thanks! I look forward to being a part of what seems to be such a wonderful supportive community!
Marie
Sponsored Links