#3   ^
Old Thu, May-29-03, 17:23

Plan: ?
Stats: 1/1/1 Male 1
BF:
Progress: 37%
Default Everybody to their own

Hi Rick,

Hey I don't want to rock the boat, but everybody is different, but I have read many articles on this subject, the main idea is that if you don't eat after your evening meal, then you cut out all those snacks that one tends to eat and your body burns fat as you sleep?. OK but people who do night shift, when do they eat? and shifts muck up the don't eat after 7 pm type rules.

I do eat later, most nights around 7.30 as my wife comes off day shift, then I will have a snack latter, and for weight loss? well ain't no slow up there!!

I read in Men's Health Magazine that this theory is a long standing myth, basically the body will burn up fat, in a gradual process over a long period, and when we decide to fuel it ain't no major concern as long as we eat breakfast and then never go longer than six hours.
Listen to your body, if your hungry eat an appropiate lowcarb snack even if you have to snack around 6pm to get you through to dinner time.

I would say don't worry about it, this way of life has to be worked around your life, not you work around it or your come a cropper.

Hope you have a great induction when it comes.