#2   ^
Old Thu, May-29-03, 16:41
Run Spot, run!

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/151/150 Female 67 inches
BF:32%/27ish%/21-25%
Progress: 94%
Talking Hi Robin

I'm certainly not well-versed in the many syndromes you describe, but I know of many people on the board who have reported the outright resolution or significant reduction in the severity of numerous conditions (widely recognized or otherwise) through faithful LC-ing that the mainstream medical community ignored or declared untreatable .

As for quackery, it wasn't long ago that Dr. Atkins was labelled a "quack" - sometimes pioneers have to wait awhile for recognition. That may very well be the case with doctors who recognize the possibility of candida overgrowth causing significant health problems too...there are "candida versions" of some LC-plans, so someone recognizes it as a reality .

Here on the forum, you might be helped by a visit to the Candida and IBS subforums. I even recall some positive symptom reductions in members with Crohn's.

Also, do you see that globe & magnifying glass icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen? That's our forum search engine and by using that feature you'll find threads of interest and maybe even members who have the same health issues that you have.

I hope you find what you are seeking here, and welcome!

Lisa