View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, May-28-03, 16:07

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 193/186/140
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default induction stall

I hope this reply with my experience helps, both me and my mother started this together, both have about 45lb to lose, from my side I started induction, and lost 8lb in the first 10 days... was absolutely over the moon, when I have tried every diet you can think of and none worked...

However I then stalled, and for the next 4 weeks , still stalled, getting a bit desperate.... then another 2lb off, then 3 weeks stall (all keeping in induction, very occasional slip ups, but generally being very good) now this week 3lb off.

All in all 13lb loss in 8 weeks which for me is amazing, just got to keep plodding on, at least not hungary on this diet...

I think I am in Ketosis, sticks are in the lower end of pink results, I do not have the breath or the taste... however are very thirsty.... drinking plenty of water..

I think this will work, best advice, eat plain food, try not to eat many foods prepared by others, I think this is were I went a bit wrong....

Constipation, has been solved by me by mixing 1 tablespoon on linseeds/flaxseeds, mixed in with my mayo on salad, once a day..

My mother has virtually mirrored my results and stalls (weird) and we live in another country from each other, so not eating the same or anything...

Hope that is of some help.

sarah