View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, May-28-03, 12:14

Plan: PP
Stats: 264/255.2/180 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 10%

Thanks for the replies.
I was doing Leslie Sansone tapes and some Pilates when I was doing WW and afterwards but have found myself unmotivated lately, like I have no energy. Trying some weight training too but it's sporadic.
I was staying on induction except for one cup of coffee in the AM (but that never stopped me losing on WW. )Limit diet soda to one at lunch and often have Hansen's with Splenda.
Oh yes I drink ALOT of water, got used to that on WW.
I feel like I lost when I ate less fat on WW but I need to up my protein. I always like whole grains, don't eat alot of junk food, mostly popcorn for a snack.Already cooked with olive oil. When I lost I was eating Kashi and yogurt, wholewheat pitas with turkey pepperoni , mozzarella and veggies,etc but dropped WW because in order to keep within points I couldn't raise my protein to 6 oz . PP book says I should be eating 34 gms per meal.
My problem that WW helped with was portion control. I also find I will pig out on nuts so there goes another low carb snack; once ate a whole bag of macadamias from Trader Joe's in a weekend.
Beginning to wonder if I should go back to WW but just eat a higher point range to accomodate more lean protein. I just don't feel like I really belong here anymore.