View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, May-28-03, 11:22

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 144/140/125 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 21%

Its a hard cycle to break out of. I was finding myself binging on legal foods until I just started recording everything I ate. That helps me. I count calories too, and I just make it work. I stopped buying legal snacks, other than 1/week (meaning 1 thing of cottage cheese, 1 pack of cheese curds etc) and I just eat that. I try and have a bigger breakfast and dinner and a medium lunch with a lot of protein. I also make sure to eat at least 20-30 g fiber a day, because it makes me fell much more full. I also was having problems with those atkins bars, they were not really like2 carbs in my system, and I was binging on them! (I ate a box of 15 in less than 2 weeks!) they are expensive too!

dont give up yet! You just have to figure out what works best for you! Try to de-emphasize food, that seems to work for me.

Hope some of that helps. Try and post some menus and maybe you can get some more advice to what is going on.

I have the ice cream cravings too, funny thing that I never even liked ice cream before this WOE! Also, my dessert craving time is at night, so a few days a week I allow myself a special treat of sugar free jello!