View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, May-27-03, 21:58

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 150/138/125 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 48%
Thumbs up Thanks, Dig!

Wow! You are a wealth of information! Thanks a million. I don't think I could do the "Ballard" one since I'm in Federal Way, but I sure can do the Renton store! We also have a Trader Joe's right up the street. I don't know why I didn't think of them today.

The bread I have I bought at Freddie's (Fred Meyer's). It is Oroweat Light; 100% Whole Wheat. I hope I'm doing the calculations correctly. It says 1 svg is 2 slices. It's 18 g carbs, 7 g fiber; for a total NET carb of 11. Well, I only use one slice so that would be 5.5 per slice; if I'm doing it right.

I bought his latest book; "Atkins For Life", thinking that was all I needed to start. Well, I'm finding myself a bit confused so I think maybe I should have first read his book; "New Diet Revolution." This book assumes I know what he's talking about and I don't.

Thanks, again, for the info. I really appreciate it. Now if I can just get past my worry about all this meat and dairy and eggs causing my cholesterol to rise; right now my numbers are exactly where they should be.

Thanks again!