View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, May-27-03, 11:28

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 150/143.3/138 Female 5'5"
BF:27.9
Progress: 56%
Default On the GOOOOOOOO!

I agree with Wolfiesask on the leftovers. Invest in some good individual containers or get those disposable/microwavable ones. Tomorrow, I'm making a vat of chili in my crock pot and I will freeze a bunch of lunches for myself for later. Whatever I plan for dinner, I always make enough for several additional meals. It's really convenient if they are already stored as individual meals. I've got to be able to grab and go.

When traveling, I look for the ever present chicken ceasar salad. There is a taco place near my office that has a spicey mexican chicken over salad served with salsa instead of dressing. Something a little different. You can always order the buffalo wings when you're out and about too. I know there is usually some sugar in the seasonings they use but it's still better than getting the sub sandwich!

And I always have nuts in my desk. When hunger strikes and there is no time for a messy meal, I'll eat a few of those to get me thru. Macadamias are my favorite but I'll also keep pistacios around becasue its takes time to shell them and keeps me from eating too many.

I look forward to other folks ideas on this thread. It's a good question.