View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, May-27-03, 08:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 232/212/130 Female 5foot 7 inches
BF:44/38/20
Progress: 20%
Smile SHANNONLEA,

Please do not give up. I do understand about going from Atkins to having the RM's and being scared. I went from Atkins then did a 10day stent on Stillmans befor I started CALP. I too was affraid that I would gain. WEll I did gain 2lbs but they where gone in a few days. One word of caution though, so far since I have been on CALP 2 weeks now my daily weight goes up and down as much as 5 lbs. I know alot average the weight and that seems to help with the fact that the scale in up and down so much. Iam going to go back and average too.

So far Iam feeling great about this WOL. Iam doing CALP and I can snack if I feel like it. I have not found anywhere in the book where it says that I can not have 2 snacks if I want. I eat a CM for breakfast then and snack for lunch if I even eat that. I have my RM for dinner most of the time, and sometimes if Iam up really late I will have some celery with a little cheese or some sort of protien. I do not do that very often though. The hardest part for me is not eating the nuts for my snacks.

So how long have you been on CAD? You may just need to hang on for awhile longer. All of are here for you when you need us.

Take care and talk soon,Lynn Here is a hug to make you feel better.