View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, May-27-03, 07:15

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 219/205/135 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 17%
Smile Having second thoughts

After switching from Atkins to CAD I feel mixed feelings on this WOL. I love the freedom of RM's ,but not snacking is killing me!! I'm more hungry than I was on Atkins and at night especially I find myself wanting to eat things I am not allowed to eat. I'm scared to death of gaining on CAD and feel like I'm cheating when I have RM's. I've lost so much and am so afraid I'll gain it all back. Is this a common fear when switching from Atkins? I weighed in at 144.5 and am up 3 lbs TOM is due any day,but it still terrifies me! Yes I have averaged my weekly weights,but I'm finding the daily weighing to be more disappointing for me actually. Should I just weigh monthly or weekly? My biggest fear is stepping on the scales and seeing I've gained 20lbs back and having to start from square one. I don't know I guess I just felt more secure on Atkins as far as not gaining goes. However, health wise I feel so much better on CAD besides being hungry through out the day! Oh decisions decision! I don't know what I'm asking really just wanted to get out my thoughts I guess. Thanks for reading anyway..lol
Sponsored Links