View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, May-26-03, 11:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 216/147/147 Female 5ft 5inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hello
Well i was a little embarrased at what i had written but i am glad that i did because your replies have really helped me.
Bloom i guess that you really know what it is like to lose and put on wieght, but you are still trying which really good. You can lose it again and it does feel so good. If i can be of help, let me know.
I should do a success story. I have a good pic of me and Mickey Mouse for a before pic (if we swapped heads you would not know who was who...lol) but need one of me now. I shall have to sort one out.
It is so true Karen that we are our own best friends...I think that i needed reminding of that.
Nelle I think that i have to accept that i may binge every now and again but i have to put it behind me and get back on track. Doing a hobby sounds like good idea. you do some interesting things but i think it would go out of the window if i had stronge urges to eat. A straight jacket might be better i feel stronger today thanks to your support. I am not going to put the wieght back on. i am determined. Take care Leigh