View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Sun, May-25-03, 15:00

Plan: my own ~ fasting.
Stats: 178/134/110 Female 4ft.11
BF:
Progress: 65%
Default Fat fast

I went on a fat fast on April1. for 5 days. Lost.6 lbs. have kept off as of today.
I called Atkins center on fat fasting. I didnt go to the second part for 7 days but that was i didnt know that i should have.
The hardest part on fast fast was Not having diet rite at least once a day. But u know I found out through Atkins that i could have had Diet rite at any time on fat fast and beyond. as much as i wanted.
Iam losing and iam down now to 140lbs.
I write all my calaries down and i Found that for Me to get this moving down that i had to Lower calaries. to 1000 or less for week and i will do untill end of month and see how it goes.
My Carbs are 20-or Less. upped fat too.
I feel great and i think that if u find something that helps kick weight loss in then go for it. u know your body. If I need to up calaries some day to 1400 or more then do and back off when i feel body is ready.
Drink water and start moving body. I find Nothing wrong with being on 1000-1200 a day. in fact most Doctors have givin out diet to follow on 1000-1200.
If u need to up fat little more or less then do that too.
Like today. i trimed fat of pork chopps and said to self hey wait a mintine. Grill the fat and eat that too,. right /to up fat like that.?/
I would do another fat fast if i feel i need to. but right now am moving down, Started Feb 1st,
If any one needs an email buddy to help along and reach goals and help to kick in exersicing then email me.
Today i had 4 0z. steak. and 3 cups salad.with dressing.
Does any one know the calaries in 4-0z. steak?/ and hamburgar4 oz. -6oz?? i think i would eat more of that if i knew for sure.
Like i guessed Steak was 350. hope not more.
u go for it and if fat is what u need to do and if u find u neeed to keep around 1200.ok in my book. call doctorand ask or better yet call Atkin center and ask about doing 1200 a day for while till your body kicks in and see what they say.
I feel great with doing atkins and i find doing his way and part mine at time helps. and i bet you he would say. if that is what it takes to stay with this and get body going great. Calaries do count and matter. some people can have more food and others can not and lose. good liuck. At end of month will post my wt.
also i have been taking
for 2 weeks. CLA and it helps.
janet
165/140/100 by fall. Keytones dark.