#19   ^
Old Sun, May-25-03, 12:38

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 187/187/140 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Fat Fast?????

Help...

looking for some advice on this program....

I have been on Atkins since late Dec... have lost 15 lbs... but most of that was in the first month... NOTHING has come off in ages...

I was thinking of Dialing back to" INTRO" but for the longest time... I never really left it... well to say... that I kept my carbs at 20-25 max... a day...

It's just been in the last month that I haven't kept a chart... but know enough to keep the carbs to a minimum... and still no change... for better or worse.... ????

I have also tried experimenting... with caffine reduction... staying away from aspertan... not eating the atkins bars... and so on... those too didn't yeild any differences...

I Even... at WOL start... stopped taking my Anti "D" meds... *welbutrin* but have, in the last week... needed to start up on agian...

So... This is my delema.... and why I wonder'd... if maybe... just maybe... the FAT FAST would be my next option....

Only trouble is... most of the outlined meals... are... well to me... YUCK... but I'm sure I could handle it for a few days.... if it meant a weight loss...

HELP.... PLEASE... any advice and or comments...

Shell...