View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, May-25-03, 02:43

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/179/164 Female 5'11
BF:
Progress: 53%
Smile Woooohooooooo!!!

For the girl who has been a size 16 for as long as she can remember, I went into the Gap today, and fit into a size 12!!! Yipppeeee! The person who checked me into the fitting booth must have thought i was a total idiot, because i went in with size 16's (my usual) then asked for 14's.... then sheepishly traded those in for a size 12. The jeans were a teensy bit snug, but the skirt was fantastic!
I have been discouraged lately, as no lbs. have really been lost these past 3 weeks - i hadn't lost in inches either since i began, but apparently, the last couple weeks i must have!! I feel really good. I bought the size 12 skirt, not necessarily because i thought it was superfantastic, but mostly because of the label - LOL. What a loser i am! But seriously - this size loss is *so* much better than losing the lbs!! It was enough of a morale booster for me to stick with it, i think (I wasn't planning on quitting mind you - just the temptation to eat a bit ol' hunk of sourdough bread was getting almost unbearable!)
Just thought i would share some happy news....
Sponsored Links