View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, May-24-03, 16:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 160/150.5/135 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 38%

Hi Rachel,

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply.... I haven't looked on this board in about a week, so I just saw your post. (Been working on a pie recipe on the Sweet Treats board-- check it out if you like cream pies.)

Of course, you can post my recipe with yours. No problem.

Glad to hear you liked the Beef Enchilada Casserole. I've tried it with both green and red enchilada sauce and even though I made it first with the red, I think I like it with the green better. But the red is good too. They both taste so different; it's like two recipes in one.

Really, I can't take credit for this recipe. I simply took it off a non-LC recipe carb subscription I have and made it LC. And I found the taco seasoning recipe somewhere online. Can't remember if it was already LC or not-- I probably just swapped out the sugar for Splenda. But I'm just thrilled it tastes as good as the packaged stuff from the stores with a lot less carbs. Yipee!

Well, I've rambled as usual! Glad you enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing your Taco salad recipe to maybe give it a try. I found some really good LC tortilla chips in Hi Health (a healthfood chain that carries lots of LC products). Maybe I'll try out your salad, once you post it, with those chips.

Take care.

Jill in Phoenix