Registered Member

Plan: my own/grain free/veg
Stats: 116/115/101 Female 5'2"
BF:I don't know
Progress: 7%
Wink Oh thank you so so much

Oh thank you so so much for the info
Especially about the berries! I had read that in SS but had forgorren it
You are so right about sticking to the natural too...last night I had some syrup (ok lets be honest, a LOT) and then got myself a big old carb headache. So I am going to have to be careful about anything with additives that is not completely natural or that I don't make myself.
I am going to go "au natural" until I reach goal or get real close and then I will add some fruit first (because that is the only thing that I miss really right now)
I am grain sensitive except for corn and that will be way way down on the list. I now chuckle when I read articles listing popcorn as a good snack...been there done that...tighter waistband and bloated tummy were the result!)
I have no problem "going", in fact my problis the opposite but I do love veggies (being vegetarian) and just naturally lots. And luckly I don't like carrots or potatoes that much so I don't miss them...only beets)
Am just going to duct tape on the mouth of the "calorie"
voice in my head that still think it has the right to talk and I am following your suggestion and packing away the scale (we are moving so I won't see it for quite awhile!)
I have a "goal" pair of capris and a pool party to shoot for instead! And even though these are "goal" I am not going to let myself obsess about them either... I'll get there when I get there...right now I am enjoyging the scenery on this delicious low carb journey!

thanks again
You have been so wonderful and helpful to me!