View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, May-21-03, 16:11

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 169/154/150
BF:
Progress: 79%
Default How long on TSP?

Hi - I've been TSP-ing for almost a year (this July will be a year). I initially lost 17 lbs. easily - put a few back on when I was cheating a bit but overall have kept it off. Before TSP I used to eat a low-fat diet + I did WW. Because I didn't eat much processed food or drink any kind of soad, it wasn't too difficult for me to switch to TSP. I always exercised 3 - 4 times a week also.

I feel wonderful and would love to loose the "tummy" - or baby belly (even tho the baby is almost 30 years old) - all other parts are slim and trim but I have this "roll" and/or padding right in the middle that doesn't want to seem to budge.

I try and keep my carbs at 15 per meal, even lower since I really don't like potatoes, pasta or rice - my addiction was sugar but I gradually weaned myself off it so now I don't use any. However I do allow myself a piece or two of high content chocolate and do not allow cookies or other tempting foods into the house.

I have to admit I feel better than I have in years - have lots of energy and sleep well - I plan to eat this way for the rest of my life.