Old Wed, May-21-03, 11:02
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 240/206.5/165 Female 67 inches
BF:50%/43.0/23%
Progress: 45%

Sure thing! Here's Monday so you can see what ediets spit out for me

Breakfast:
Ranch Style Eggs (3 eggsscrambled with 4 cherry tomatos sliced, 1 green onion)
4 slices Roast Beef (Hilshire Farms deli sliced) ~4c total

Lunch:
Mediterranean Chicken Salad (field greens, 3 cherry tomatos, ground flax seed {my addition}, roasted chicken thigh sliced {i buy the frozen chicken fajita and sub cuz it's easier}, italian dressing (didn't want to buy Atkins Sweet Dressing) ~ 7c total

Dinner:
Turkey Stir Fry with Bok Choy (Turkey breast, green bell pepper, fresh mushrooms, green onion, bok choy, hoisin sauce, teriyaki) ~ 10c total

Again...they recommended Atkins products for the hoisin sauce and teriyaki, but I just use a light teriyaki (3c/Tbls) and regular hoisin (8c/Tbls). But you don't eat the entire Tbls of either so I counted 1/3 because that is what I ate...1/3 of the pan.

That was what ediets sent...I forgot the snack though. And you can see that I'm over the 20c for Induction, but I've been doing this for 6 months nearly and I'm not holding myself to that...don't need to. But it's helping keep me under 30 which has been what I was aiming for until I hit 170.

The only drawback to ediets is they do recommend purchasing Atkins products ALOT. But I don't like the taste AND I don't need to be at true induction levels. So I substitute alot of the times or eliminate it from the menu if I can't substitute.

Hope this helps...