View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, May-21-03, 09:30

Plan: Atkins / Induction
Stats: 205/197/150
BF:I know its there..
Progress: 15%
Post Been much Happier

Know matter how busy I have been, I have been drinking my water and I am talking dividing my weight in half and and drinking that number in ounces. I do live in Las Vegas so its probably a good idea anyway. I haven't been able to exercise, however I have not wavered off my LCarbing!!

I have noticed when my life gets overwhelmed and chaotic, at least the one thing that is in control today is my food intake and my vitamins. Eventually that makes me feel really good about myself.

I have lost an inch at my waist and a half and a 1/2inch at my hips! its a start! I must say to the women out there, I started my cycle today and usually there is a lot of pain...lets just say it was a suprise because I dont have PMS!! What a blessing, no medication I have ever taken, has done that for me. I am excited and focused.

I truly am looking at where I want to go and not where I have been. I have to love me or no one else can, I also have to love this weight off!! I know this to be true, however it gets harder and harder to do! So maybe I can just keep it off with all of you. THank you...

P.s. The Gllutamine 500mg is working, don't need to eat any cake again....thanks so gratefully yours MINIME