Old Mon, May-19-03, 17:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 153/139/120
BF:
Progress: 42%

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dallasalis
Your picture doesn't even look happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Much as I hate to say this, I agree with dallasalis----when I first saw your picture, I thought you looked very, very sad. Coming from a person who has suffered depression (alot!), I'm not at all being "holier than thou". Please, sweetie, look inward. Start writing......I can't stress enough what that can do for you. I had a friend telling me for 2 years that I just needed to pick up a notebook and start writing. I didn't listen until a year ago....OMG!!! It's like free therapy. Most people don't know where to start with writing. All you do is have your own notebook, sit down alone (or with your babe near you), and write what's in your head. It will probably start out really lame like "today I went to work, then came home".....but start writing about how you FELT when you went to work. Pretty soon you are scrawling so fast, your pen can't keep up! And, insights about yourself are revealed nearly everytime you write. Just make yourself write three pages worth at a sitting before you give up-----by the time you've written 2-3 pages, you should be "opening up" to new ideas about who you are/what you are/what's bugging you.

Please, darlin', try it......