View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, May-19-03, 14:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 249/197/170 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 66%

I'm afraid that I have to agree with lkonzelman on this. You seem to be dealing with a lot in your life. Maybe I'm just assuming too much, but it seems with the way you have mentioned alcohol in your posts, it occurs to me that you may have a drinking problem. (Not all alcoholics drink EVERY day. Keep that in mind.) And don't forget that alchol is a natural depressant.

As for LCing, most people experience less mood swings and sudden anger with time. If you're not feeling better in a week or so, then I would consider the fact that your depression may not be nutritionally based. You may need to seek a medical alternative.

I know that this sounds harsh and preachy, but I hate to see anyone in pain who doesn't need to be. I hope you find what you're looking for, hun. There are LOTS of people on this board who would be more than willing to talk to you and help you through whatever it is that you are dealing with. You've taken a good step with your nutrition. Please consider taking on your other problems, too. There's a lot of good life to live out there.

~Angi~