View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, May-19-03, 13:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 227/201/197 Male 72
BF:
Progress: 87%
Default From OWL Back to Induction

Anyone out there have a successful Induction phase, then move to a 30-40 grams of carbs OWL, then opt to go back on Induction?

I lost 16 lbs in 7 weeks on Induction, the I pulled out and lost 3 lbs in the past 5 weeks. Still a positive, I know.

I am just glad I didn't gain any weight to be honest.

Anyhow, I was thinking of swinging back in to a strong, determined induction, just to snap off the last 10-12 lbs I want to lose.

I was thinking a strict 2 week Induction plan, followed by another two weeks modest 20-25 grams induction, then go back to my sustained 30-40 grams OWL.

I want to know if anyone that has done this or has read posts on it, know if you get any early wooshes or wooshing at all? When I started Induction the first time around, I lost 4 lbs and 3 lbs in the first two weeks, which was great.

I don't expect such big wooshes since I worked out most of the hard carbs out of my system, so I was just wondering if this plan of action was needed at all.

I wanted to be at my ideal weight come a pool-party on July4th weekend, and I am falling behind schedule. 6 weeks remain.

Thanks!

Tom C
Sponsored Links