View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, May-19-03, 11:25

Plan: atkins
Stats: 202/185/140 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 27%
Wink oldie but newbie

Hello peoples what a great place I found here seems like all the other times I've tried and failed at my atkins diet I never had a place to go and vent it all. Ok here's the deal on me Everytime I've been on atkins diet I lose weight but the problem is when I get down there I feel too secure and go back eating regular foods and go right back up duh right. I did manage a 3 year faithfulness at one time in my life. I'm 45 and have been doing this since my late 20's but honestly this is the only way I can lose weight other than starvation so here I am back again first day today and I already the "blissful" headache but I can handle this as always, I do fear for the future though, I have 3 obstacles 1-I have fibroid tumors with tremendous bouts of bloating which I hopefully will be getting took care of in july 2-a husband that constantly wants to eat out 3-a mother-in-law that gets "hurt" when i don't try her wonderful meals she makes. So here we are wondering how I will get through all my obstacles but feeling very secure and defiant. I will be seeing ya'll and a word of advice from an oldie but newbie "hide the scale after the first week" it will drive you crazy obviously were not gonna have an everyday weight loss and seeing the scale everyday is not the answer, the answer is time and we all have plenty of that. huggggggs
Sponsored Links