#10   ^
Old Mon, May-19-03, 10:44
Urban Jungle Denizen

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/165/150 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 50%

Uh, yeah!

I think I explicitly said that one should NOT beat oneself up, because that is self destructive (i.e. - makes you feel like a failure). So - what the heck are you talking about?

Plus, everything else that Alina said. I never said I was anything but human, and of course I USED to give in to my cravings. But not since beginning LC - not even once. You know why? I don't have any cravings. And I don't have them, because I don't cheat.

Nor am I saying that I am better than anyone else - I am hoping others can learn that it is possible through following the program. Whereas if you cheat, you never get past the cravings.

Nor was I addressing you - I am simply alarmed at how many times I read that it's okay to cheat, no big deal, etc. There was a tone of that in this thread, and I wanted to make sure the other side of this was heard.

I wished HoneySnow success, happiness, everything good. I don't think there was anything negative or personal in anything I posted - just being realistic and informative. Anyone is free to take the advice, or leave it, as they wish.