Old Mon, May-19-03, 08:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/152/145
BF:
Progress: 80%
Smile Hey

Hey Diana,
I have to agree with Lisa,
this diet WILL NOT remove just your thigh 'fat'. I too have never lost my thigh fat since I turned 25-neither can my roommate and she runs the NYC Marathon When you get older it gets harder!

This is a picture of what we do to ourselves when we focus on a part of our bodies that we cant change no matter what we do

Instead of believing what people are telling you about Atkins to lose your thigh fat, believe what you see, which is no one who loses weight in one part of thier body without it coming off all over. It is sad but true that some people have big thighs, look at Serena Williams the tennis player who is in the best shape anyone could be, and she has really big thighs.

If you can see your ribs, you are at the END of a weight loss program. If I saw ribs on my dog, I would go to the Dr.
You need to go to a Dr. You need to go to a NUTRITIONIST. You said your parents would pay for any food, well it would cost about the same to go to a Dr. to see what you can do to lose weight in your thighs only. When the Dr. meets with you and your parents she or he can tell you exactly what to do, I promise !

You will be wasting your time to do this any other way please please please go to the Dr. You will not lose your thigh fat by doing Atkins or eating eggs. You are a smart young lady, and you can make yourself look exactly like you want to if you go to the Dr. If that doesnt work out, please come back here and tell us what happened and maybe we can help.

I hated running when I was your age too !!! Because it hurt to run so much and I felt better playing easier sports. I was never tired from it till much later, but I was eating as much as my Dad back then

But playing soccer did makes my thighs much smaller and I was still eating everything I wanted to. So there is hope for you once you see the Nuritionist Dr.
Tell your parents you want to see one today !