#1   ^
Old Sun, May-18-03, 21:31
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins?
Stats: 198/198/170
BF:
Progress: 0%
Unhappy Starting Over Again!

Well I am going to start my low carb way of eating again, because I failed, yet again! I was doing great during the days. In the morning I would make eggs with cheese, and have sausage. I would drink half decalf coffee, half caninated. I plan in giving up the caffine. I was also eating steak for dinner. But at the end of the night I would start crawling the salle for carbs! It got really bad! I felt like I had carboard in my mouth! As a result I would end up eating two to three bowls of cerial! A big no no, I know! Then I threw in the towal and started eating ice cream and every carb that came my way.

I just weighted myself. I am almost 200 pounds. I am 5 11, and that is way too much for me. I don't fit into my good clothes anymore. I have a job interview tomorrow, and I dread having to wear them. I'm not even going to wear a tie, because I feel like I will choke. I see this all as sabotoging behanior in my life

I am going to start keeping a jourlan here. I have to! I really want to lose at least 25 pounds. If I don't I will hate myself. I reallly hope I can do this.
Sponsored Links