#1   ^
Old Sun, May-18-03, 19:44
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 177/175/130
BF:
Progress: 4%
Default Discouraged

I am really discouraged and wondering if I can see this induction thro. I feel awful. It's day 11 of induction. I'm tired and been in the worse mood. I go thro periods in the day where i feel Ok and then I just feel so crappy....Like I'm running on empty. I've had the hot feeling/upset stomach/slight dizziness/tiredness....
I am drinking tons of water and also on vitamins. For potassuim I'm using the Atkins shake because I can't a small potassuim supplment to swallow. I'm eating through-out the day, around 1700 calories.
Fitday has really messed me up because it seems to underestimate or overestimate the carbs....When I think I'm right at 20 grams, I think it's been less.
I really don't want to give up. Struggling with being over-weight has truly ruined me as a person. But this is tough...
Any advice from you guys would be great.
I may increase my carbs for a few days and see if that helps. I've also heard that the Atkins Center offers doing the diet at higher carb levels, like 30, or 40....But I would talk with them for the details. Does anyone have info on that?
I have great respect for all of you who get thro induction
PS. No, I don't have a flu or bug....)
Thanks for listening,
Nan
Sponsored Links