View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, May-18-03, 13:01

Plan: Bernstein Diabetes Soluti
Stats: 260/-/145 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Quote:
Since i deprived myself of a REAL induction, i have to do it now. I was thinking about doing the EGG DIET (only eggs) But......just cant resist. Its like a diet within a diet.

Diana...with so little (if any ) left to lose, you should be moving out of induction and well into ongoing weight loss. Doing an all egg diet or something similar is still not teaching you good eating habits. You should be eating some type of protein, fat and a good serving of low carb veggies at nearly every meal. With so little left to lose, you could even begin to introduce small amounts of lower GI fruits and nuts back into your diet and perhaps even some whole grains.
Save those low carb bars, candies and muffins for occasional treats and don't use them as your main source of food.

FWIW, a stall is defined as a period of 4-6 weeks without a loss of pounds or inches and you may not be losing any more because your body has simply decided that this a good healthy weight for you and will fight you trying to get any lower.

Just because you're getting your shipment of stuff on Wednesday doesn't mean that you have to consume it all right then. Try going at least a few weeks without all the artificial stuff and eating real meats, veggies and such and see how you feel; it's difficult to learn healthy eating habits unless you are actually practicing them.