View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, May-18-03, 12:54

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/152/145
BF:
Progress: 80%
Default Hey

Where are you in Brooklyn, the 5th ave street fair is going on today and it was a lot of fun !

We keep telling you that you are already small for your frame, but you never explain why you still want to lose weight, why?
If you are that height and weight and 14 years old and still not satisfied with your body, what exactly is it?
your parents are supporting this diet so they think its ok, do they agree with what size they think you should be?
I'm not the police, but I want to make sure you are OK. Giving advice is a powerful thing and it makes me responsible and more so when I give it to someone your age so I have to get some answers from you before I feel OK about it.
That said I'll tell you what I did when I was a 14 year old overweight girl- I joined the soccer team. I know that most schools around here have very limited sports programs, but they have phys ed and they ususally have track so through the phys ed department you could ask about what you could do to make yourself healthy or look the way you want to look. There is the NY Road Runners Club, and they have an age level that you are at, if school sports dont work out, then maybe check that out? I see kids your age running in Prospect park together so there must be something up. They say kids are overweight now adays from watching TV!!!
If you can do it through exercise and and awareness of how bad refined sugar and flour are then you will be much better off for life than me ! I took until now to realize what sugar and flour do to my body-its about learning how to be healthy not learning to lose weight quickly.
You should be able to eat natural sugar in the form of fruit not candy you know that !!!
That said, whats up with your idea of how you look? What do you want to change?